Delivery and Returns
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll aim to process, pack and send it within 1-2 days of it being placed. We only ship during normal business hours (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri BST) and we don’t operate on public holidays.
UK and Northen Ireland: 48 hours (Tracked).
EU: 3-4 working days (tracked).
Worldwide Standard Shipping: 9-12 working days, depending on the country.
Due to Covid-19, the associated shortage of flights and shortage of staff with local postal networks and customs, we are experiencing delays in the delivery of our eyewear to some of our international locations. If you want the very latest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the latest information so we can manage your expectations in advance.
We ship worldwide except for the US, Canada and Brazil.
If you live outside of the (EEC) you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you require it. Delays at customs occur from time to time, in which case this will impact your shipment time.
We don’t ship to PO boxes.
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been received and is in our system, along with an order confirmation number for your reference.
We will send you another email confirming that your order has been dispatched. If for any reason we find information regarding your order to be incomplete, we will call or email you to verify that information.
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided:
- the product has not been worn and is returned in its original condition.
- the product is returned in its entirety with all the originally included accessories, packaging and paperwork.
- you have the receipt/proof of purchase.
Regretfully, we can’t accept merchandise that does not satisfy those criteria. Frames that were not purchased on our website will not be accepted under any circumstances.
If you parcel is being sent domestically (i.e. within the UK & Northern Ireland) you will receive a tracking number with your order. If you have placed an International order we will not be able to know your parcel’s whereabouts.
Your shipment will include a packing slip, outlining the product(s) ordered, but no prices are included on this packing slip. Your order confirmation email will serve as your receipt and will include the final amount charged to your method of payment.
To change or cancel an order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to help you.
In the unlikely case that in the time it takes to process your order the product is no longer available, we will inform you that the item is not in stock by email and will not process your order.
To return your unworn Via Pampa glasses, Sunglasses and Optical Frames, please follow these simple steps:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order and whether a refund or exchange is required. Please detail the item you wish to return, adding a brief note as to why you are returning.
2. Following confirmation of receipt of your email from our Customer Services, you then have 30 days to return the item(s) to us.
3. Via Pampa is not responsible for any damage occurred to the item during return postage and it is advisable to ensure adequate, protective packing is used. All return and exchanges to be posted with the original order confirmation form.
4. Please bear in mind that if you return items for reasons other than defect in the goods, you will be required to pay for the return of the item to us (except for UK customers). Defective items do not include the wrong choice of frame, size, colour or lenses.
5. The Via Pampa return address is:
Via Pampa Limited
126 Shakespeare road
6. Refunds will be credited to the PayPal account used to make the original purchase. Returns/exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days upon item being received.